ID.me is seeking a Vice President of Product Development to join our growing team. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Product Development will advance the company’s product vision and strategy, working in concert with development, marketing, product marketing, sales and customer success teams to achieve growth objectives, to further ID.me’s market leadership position.
As a data-driven, technology savvy thought leader, this executive will identify compelling market opportunities, solve customer problems in new and innovative ways and continue to create differentiation in the marketplace. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of understanding dynamic markets and partnering with institutional and commercial customers to deliver products that satisfy customer needs, on time and within budget.
- Innovate and Roadmap - Develop and execute a differentiated product vision, strategy and roadmap for ID.me’s products across well-defined and articulated customer segments.
- Product Delivery - Deliver seamless user experiences and solutions, reflecting ID.me’s core value and brand proposition of data accuracy and simplicity, across a multitude of products and data streams. Devises and executes a winning plan with full consideration for business and organizational context.
- Cross-Functional Leadership - Collaborate with engineering, product marketing, corporate marketing, demand generation, sales and customer success teams to align on product priorities and enable successful product/feature launch and go-to-market.
- Communication – Evangelize product vision across the organization. Communicate clear plans and timelines to internal and external stakeholder.
- Strategic Relationship Management – Build strong rapport and establish a trusted partnership with strategic customers and prospects, including with the Department of Veterans Affairs, other government agencies and other strategic commercial relationships.
- Test and Learn – Institute a test-and-learn culture. Innovate on our product based on user feedback and manage the assessment of analytics to inform product design and prioritiess
- Experience creating an actionable set of product metrics that measure performance and drive decision-making.
- Ability to command the room and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes inputs from across the business to inform decisionmaking while understanding the cross-functional impact that specific decisions might have.
- Track record of operationalizing the delivery of the product vision through projects, roadmaps, feature definition, releases and go-to-market plans, with an emphasis on compressed timelines and rapid time to market.
- A product evangelist with prospects, analysts, customers, partners and employees.
- Experience driving customer research and stakeholder engagement.
- Someone with good prototyping and design experience across multiple applications of technology (working different data flows & input channels).
- Proven skills as a product strategist and innovator producing solutions resulting in market leadership and customer success.
- Passion for digital identity, online security and enabling access for hard-to-identify position. Stays up to speed on latest innovation and standards in industry.
- Desire to win and build the best solution in market.
- Be inspired by hard problems and nitty-gritty decisions that make for a great product.
- Fast-paced yet pragmatic; a history of getting things done in complex environments.
- Business-minded; ability to marry business drivers and technical objectives.
- Solid communicator across a span of business and technical stakeholders with demonstrated success managing through influence.
- Deeply understands and appreciates user experience, elegance and making the complex simple to the end user.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and get involved in the work versus purely playing a managerial role.
- Strong culture fit/positive attitude - humble, high energy, charismatic, demonstrated gravitas with customers, high E.Q.
ID.me is the next-generation digital identity platform allowing convenient, trusted interactions between individuals and organizations.
ID.me’s identity platform meets the highest standards for online identity proofing and authentication, without compromising access for hard-to-identify groups. We use a combination of remote verification of physical IDs, MNO data, fraud detection algorithms, and FIDO U2F capabilities to securely verify a user’s identity.
ID.me also offers an ecommerce solution that allows online retailers to verify student, teacher, and military status - in order to provide them with exclusive benefits and discounts.
In March 2017, ID.me secured $19 million in Series B funding from FTV Capital. With the funding, ID.me is investing further in sales, marketing and product development. ID.me currently supports more than 200 partners, including federal organizations and retailers.
ID.me has won multiple industry accolades:
K(NO)W Identity Conference 2017 Trailblazer award
Gold Medal for Most Disruptive Company at Innovation Project 2017 by PYMNTS
Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Brilliant Companies of 2014
Audience Choice Award at Privacy Identity Innovation 2014
DC Tech's Most Disruptive Company of 2014 according to Tech.co
Most Veteran Friendly Small Business in America 2013 by the US Chamber of Commerce
ID.me appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is ID.me policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. ID.me will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.