ID.me is seeking an experienced, sales-oriented and results-driven Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. The primary responsibilities include engaging with our customers, building relationships with key stakeholders, enhancing customer satisfaction, and ensuring renewals. Our ideal candidate has excellent relationship-building and communication skills, and a track record of being a trusted advisor to customer stakeholders. The Senior Customer Success Manager provides the ongoing, strategic oversight for our valued customers, helping them to adopt and realize meaningful business goals through the use ID.me’s products.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executives to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Collaborate with other teams within ID.me to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Be a strong customer advocate within ID.me and ensure closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Meet or speak with customer representatives and/or executives on a frequent basis with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities.
- Leads cross-functional teams to build and execute business plans, developing relationships that bridge organizational boundaries and include individuals at multiple levels.
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or related areas
- Experience creating a compelling business case that outlines strategic opportunity and convinces management to pursue a new idea.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related a plus
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach.
- Experience working in the cyber security or identity management industry a plus.
- Travel expectations up to 25%
ID.me is the next-generation digital identity platform allowing convenient, trusted interactions between individuals and organizations. ID.me’s identity platform meets the highest standards for online identity proofing and authentication, without compromising access for hard-to-identify groups. We use a combination of remote verification of physical IDs, MNO data, fraud detection algorithms, and FIDO U2F capabilities to securely verify a user’s identity.
ID.me also offers an ecommerce solution that allows online retailers to verify student, teacher, and military status - in order to provide them with exclusive benefits and discounts.
In March 2017, ID.me secured $19 million in Series B funding from FTV Capital. With the funding, ID.me is investing further in sales, marketing and product development. ID.me currently supports more than 200 partners, including federal organizations and retailers.
ID.me has won multiple industry accolades:
- K(NO)W Identity Conference 2017 Trailblazer award
- Gold Medal for Most Disruptive Company at Innovation Project 2017 by PYMNTS
- Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Brilliant Companies of 2014
- Audience Choice Award at Privacy Identity Innovation 2014
- DC Tech's Most Disruptive Company of 2014 according to Tech.co
- Most Veteran Friendly Small Business in America 2013 by the US Chamber of Commerce
ID.me appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is ID.me policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. ID.me will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.